posted on June 20, 2014 09:58
When: July 26, 10am - 3pm
Where: The Hermitage 650 East 8th, Brookville, IN 47012
- Meet two women who survived the Civil War
- Learn how soldiers loaded and shot muskets and hear their Loud Bang!!!
- Play some Civil War games
- Watch and learn from local crafters and artisians
- Listen to Live Pioneer music
- Taste some food that Civil War Soldiers would have eaten
- Tour The Hermitage ($3 extra)
- Much more . . .
Cost is $4 per person. Must purchase in advance.
Children under 5 are FREE
To purchase tickets click here.
or call (812) 212 - 5581
Special Group Rates Available upon request.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.